Monday, February 27, 2017

Sunsets with Robin, and my first talk



Helllloooo,

This week went by quickly... On Wednesday we had a fabulous dinner
with a member in the North Valley Ward. We stood on her balcony
afterwards and watched the amazing Arizona sunset!! Her view is
honestly really sweet, she told us that in the mornings she sees hot
air balloons front right outside her balcony!! I love Arizona...

I also gave my first talk in sacrament meeting this week... Yep, thats
right. Ive been on my mission for a year and this is the first time
I've given a talk.. ha!! Before my mission i heard that missionaries
literally give talks all the time.... but not me ;)

My talk was on service. I introduced myself... did the whole schpeal
(lol i dont know how to spell) and basically talked about my mission
and how important service is. I think it went pretty well...

This week i had some really cool experiences with prayer. I had
moments where i was just like "Heavenly Father... i cant do this right
now... i need help" and i have never felt so loved in my entire life.
Ive always heard of people saying that when they pray they feel like
God is literally hugging them.. Well, i felt that this week. I
literally felt like my Heavenly Father was hugging me so tightly and
that he knew who i was and he cared for me. It is probably the most
amazing experience i have felt, and I couldn't help but cry. I love my
Father in Heaven and i know that he loves each and every one of his
children. He weeps when we are sad, and he rejoices when we are happy.

I love this gospel, and i will forever be grateful that i served a mission.

-Sister Arnold

1. ROBIN!!!
2. My area is so pretty
3. Le district... eating crawfish...



No comments:

Post a Comment