Monday, February 6, 2017

1 Year???


Hello everyone!! 

This week has been crazy, just because of transfers and changing everything. It was actually a really good week though! 

In this area, my companion and I are over two wards. The North valley Ward, and the Daisy mountain Ward. It's fun to see the differences in the wards, and meet so many people over these past few days! People here are so friendly and welcoming, I love it so much already. 

I've been out on my mission for a year already.... and that is absolutely crazy to me. I honestly don't feel like I've been out for a year! I can say, that this has been the best/ hardest/ most rewarding year of my life so far. Missions are hard, but worth it. I've been able to grow spiritually, more than I ever think I could back home. I've been able to meet people, and create lasting relationships with them. I love my Arizona family, and my mission family. I know that all of these people have helped me along the way, and I'm grateful for them. 

I'm grateful for this year and a half of full service that I'm able to give to the lord. I've been able to learn more about myself and more about my relationship with my savior. It's just amazing. I'm proud of myself, and the growth that I've been able to see in myself. 

I'm grateful for my savior, and for my father in Heaven who has helped me throughout my whole life. The atonement is something that I have been trying to study and understand more clearly. I haven't figured it out all the way, and I don't believe I will for a long time, but I know that i have a testimony of it. The beautiful love and act of the atonement gives me hope, and strength. 

I'm grateful for this past year. These next 6 months are going to be full of work, service, and friendship. I'm so excited to see what's in store!! 

Love, Sister Arnold 





No comments:

Post a Comment