Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Don't dab at the table !


Hello!! 

So we were at dinner with a member and her kids were being fun and crazy and one of them "dabbed" at the table... and the mom said "don't dab at the table" and we all just started laughing so hard because..... it was funny..... 

This week was good, sister posadas and I have really been trying to get to know all of the members and offer service! Doing service is my FAVORITE thing to do. And if the missionaries in your area ever come and ask to do service for you.... let them... I promise that they will be the happiest campers alive. 

We had MLC ( leadership meeting) and zone meeting this week. So it was busy!! I really love going to MLC because I get to hear from the leadership in the mission, see president and sister Griffin, feel the spirit, and see some people that I haven't seen in a long time!! It definitely motivates me to do better after every meeting. This past MLC we talked about a lot of different things.. President Griffin gave a really good discussion on grace. He talked about how grace is everything that comes through Christ. Grace includes the ability that Christ is able to look past our imperfections and forgive us of our sins. He also went on to talk about our weaknesses and how we need to realize that we have both strengths and weaknesses, and that we can improve our weaknesses little by little. 

Zone meeting was fun. I gave a discussion/ role play on repentance. I started out with talking about what repentance is... and I asked the missionaries a few questions. I had them write down how they personally would want to be taught repentance, and why repentance is so important to them personally. I then had them do this repentance document that president Griffin has given us. It's really neat, it gives a bunch of scriptures of repentance and grace and mercy and a few others things. Then we role played! We did a big role play with all of us... the spirit was very strong! Definitely a highlight of my week.  

Life is good.. it gets hard at times and sometimes you feel helpless, but I can testify from experience that Heavenly Father is there with you always. He is always. There. Even when you don't think he is, and you just feel down. Pray! And he will wrap his arms around you. I know he loves each and everyone one of us.. 

Pictures: 

1. This is a sequence of me... at MLC. a sister dared me to fit as many suckers in my mouth as I could. So of course... I took the dare. I thought I was being sneaky until I fit as many as I could... and drool was coming out of my mouth and my mission president looks over and sees me. He starts walking over and he just starts laughing so hard. He then whips out his phone and says "send all those to me... we have to show the whole mission this" :-) so might as well send it to you. Plus I stunk at taking pictures this week. So this is for your viewing pleasure. 







No comments:

Post a Comment