Tuesday, January 31, 2017

ADIEU!


Hello!

This week is transfer week. I am being transferred!

It's been a great three months in the villa de Paz Ward. I've been
able to grow so much while I've been here. Each area that I have been
to allows me to develop a greater love for my savior and the people.
I'm excited for this new area that I will be going to! So, I will be
serving in the daisy mountain Ward. I actually think I have another
one too (I just can't remember the name... sad face...) and my new
companion is sister Posadas! She is from the Phillipines and I am SO
excited to be her companion.

A lot has happened this week.

I was able to go to the temple on Saturday. Sister Miyazaki and I were
companions, and we went together because of our beloved Madison
Sarager!! We both were her missionaries and she went through the
temple this past Saturday. It was such a special experience to see
her, and be able to be there for her. The temple is my favorite place!
I wish I could stay there forever.

On Monday we did a huge service project as a zone. A member from one
of the wards in our stake need help shoveling rock. He had 3 tons of
rock to shovel.... so we were there for awhile. It was really fun
being able to be with a ton of missionaries and doing service!!

I'm excited for this upcoming transfer, the things that I will learn,
and the people that I will meet!!

Love Sister Arnold






No comments:

Post a Comment