Tuesday, May 30, 2017

RIP little bunny, Go to church, I'm Hangry


Hello

This week I participated in a bunny massacre.

I didn't mean to.... it was dark and the poor bunny thought it would
be a good idea to run right in front of my car.... and, well you
obviously know the rest. It was a tragic day.

These past few weeks have been fun! We had interviews with president
Griffin, those are always fun. I love my mission president and all of
his many stories.

Yesterday I was just hangry all during church. And the wonderful part
about that is we went way over in both sacrament meetings. Some people
just have too much knowledge in their brains!! I wish I had that
problem...

We found a new investigator this week. And we have potential to get a
couple more next week. The work has been picking up in this area!! And
it's fun to be apart of it. Teaching is so fun, and I love the spirit
that I feel when I'm in a lesson.

I'll tell you a quick story-
Once upon a time, little sister Arnold had just came out on her
mission, it was her first transfer, her first area, well it was her
first day. ANYWAYS. She was able to teach the most amazing family that
night with her very very amazing companion. Long story short, they all
got baptized a few weeks later..... fast forward a year and this
family was sealed in the TEMPLE!!!!! I love love love that I was able
to teach this family and hear about their wonderful experience in the
temple. I love the temple, knowing that families can be together
forever makes me excited to have my own eternal family some day.

Anyways! Have a good week. Do service and love one another.


1. Go. To. Church.
2. Exchanges with the petty monster
3. I took dat.
4. Immodest peep
5 6 7. District
8. Comp
9. I ❤ AZ








No comments:

Post a Comment