Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Samoan music speaks to me



Hey,

This week was pretty cray with transfers and such. So my little
Filipina friend went home. *tear* she made me go stay with some other
sisters in the mission.... basically she ditched me.... but it's fine.
She's back with her family so that's all that matters:)

My new companion is sister McKenzie. She's a ball of fire, and a fun
lass. She has introduced me to this Mormon group that sings (in
Samoan??? I apologize if I got that wrong) Samoan.... anyways I love
it, and it's just the best. Beautiful voices.

I gave a talk in church (2nd one. I'm in a roll ;) ) and it was about
service through missionary work. I decided to talk more about christ's
life and what he did. In the end I talked about the atonement and how
that was the ultimate service because he loves us. I thought it went
pretty good.

We had a miracle happen, a lady came into one of our wards (non
member) and said that she just moved here and that she's been
investigating for a bit. So now we have a lesson with her tomorrow and
I'm excited!!

This week should be a good one... we have lots planned :)

I love you all! Have a great week!!

-Sister Arnold

1. The district (haha elder litster)
2. Beautiful Arizona. I love cacti.



No comments:

Post a Comment