Monday, June 12, 2017

Best Sacrement Everrrrrrrr

Okay I had the best sacrament meeting ever on Sunday. So, I have been
teaching this girl named Tiana. I've taught her from the very
beginning with sister posadas and so I feel a real connection with
her. Background: her husband is an inactive member, she's been taking
the lessons from us for almost 2 months now.... and she has 2 kids.

OKAYYY. so Tiana has never come to church since I've been teaching
her. AND ON SUNDAY SHE CAME!!!! With her whole family too!!! So it was
fast and testimony meeting and her inactive husband gets up to hear
his testimony...... which was amazing. He said that he knows the
church is true and a bunch of other stuff. It was just a great
sacrament meeting in general. A lot of people got up to bear their
testimonies. BUT THEN AT THE END TIANA GOT UP TOOOOOOOOO!!! She said
how she knows the Book of Mormon is true and the church and even
though she's not a member yet, she's excited to become one.

She is on date for baptism in October. The reason why is because she
wants her husband to baptize her. BUTTTTTT. Now he has an interview
with our bishop to discuss him getting the priesthood (I guess he
never got the priesthood when he was younger) so we will see when he
can get it and then we will probably move her date closer. So I hope I
get to see her baptism before I go home :)

Sent from my Soul

No comments:

Post a Comment