Monday, March 27, 2017

"Thee lift me, I'll lift thee, and we'll ascend together eternally"



Hey!

This week was a hard one. But we all have those weeks.... for me
personally it was hard because a dear friend of mine passed away.
Sister Posadas and i have been teaching her, and on March 23 she
passed. It was hard for me to comprehend that i wouldnt be teaching
her anymore... But I am so very grateful for the Plan of Salvation,
and the knowledge that I have of life beyond this earth. We will all
need to pass, we don't know when, but we all will need to. It's
comforting to know that after this life we will have the chance to see
our loved ones again, and be with our Father in Heaven. Nikki was more
than just a friend... she is an eternal friend to me. She taught us
just as much as we taught her, and im so grateful to have gotten this
opportunity.

We had MLC this week, i love MLC i feel like I am able to learn so
much from those meetings. During the meeting we did a Role play on
certain sections in preach my gospel. Of course, we were all nervous,
but it ended up being my favorite thing to do. (I still get nervous
though) So, President Griffin chose 5 of us at a time to go up, and he
would randomly select a section for us to teach. My group had The
beginning of the plan of salvation. Each of us took turns in teaching
something within the section.... and let me tell you... the spirit was
so strong by the time we finished. That is one of my favorite things
to do now!

I was thinking a lot about my life... and where i was before my
mission compared to where i am now. Of course, Im not even close to
being perfect.... nobody is as much as we tell others we think they
are perfect....nobody is perfect. But, I am thankful for this
experience to be closer to my Father in Heaven, and to experience such
a christ like love for his children. It truly is one of the greatest
things i have experienced.

Im thankful for all of you.

Love, Sister Arnold

Pics: Zone meeting shenanigans





No comments:

Post a Comment