Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Greased pigs 🐷


Hello!

This week was fun, and busy! We had our ward rodeo on saturday, both
of the wards I am serving in went to this rodeo and it was so fun!
They had food, animals, and games! Sister Posadas and I did every.
Single. Event.... Which made it a lot more fun. So they had sack
races, egg toss, chicken chase, 3 legged race, annnnnnndddddd a
greased pig chase... They did it by age group, so of course the events
got harder as the groups got older. The pig chase was the funniest one
though. They started off with little baby pigs for the kids, and then
medium sized pigs for the youth AND THENNNNN huge... im talking giant
pigs for the adults. I can proudly say that i caught one of them. It
was hard, and very smelly.... but im proud of my accomplishment haha!!

So i had a lot of fun this week! We have had a lot of success in this
area with finding new investigators and doing service. I love doing
service...

It's the start of another transfer! Last transfer just flew by... but
I have set some goals for this transfer that i hope to achieve. Goal
setting is sometimes really hard, especially for me, but im very
determined to set these new goals.

I hope you all have a great week!

Love, Sister Arnold

1. AZ sunset
2. Nudist colony by our church
3. Rodeooooo
4.. Just some swine catching
5. The District








No comments:

Post a Comment